Tampa Patent Attorney
Patent attorneys are specialized legal professionals who help inventors and businesses protect their inventions and intellectual property. In the United States, patents are granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) under federal law.
Obtaining a patent can be a complex and time-consuming process. The Plus IP Firm office in Tampa can assist with the following:
- Conducting a patent search to ensure that the invention is novel and non-obvious
- Preparing and filing a patent application with the USPTO
- Responding to any objections or legal challenges to the patent application
- Enforcing the patent rights of the owner, including pursuing legal action against infringers
- Advising on the proper use and licensing of the patented invention
Hiring a patent attorney can provide peace of mind and help ensure that an invention is properly protected. Without a patent, an inventor risks losing the ability to exclusively use their invention and may face legal action from others who attempt to use it. By working with a qualified patent attorney, inventors and businesses can secure their patents and protect their rights.
Seeking the help of a Patent Lawyer is vital if you have an idea, invention, or process that needs to be protected. Our experienced attorneys are available for consultation in our Tampa office.